- BA UMASS Boston Harbor Campus, 1978
- MDiv Andover Newton Theological Seminary, ME, 1984
- Post-Grad coursework in Family Systems
- Ordained Pastor with United Church of Christ
- Associate, Northeast Guild for Spiritual Formation
- Association of Clinical Pastoral Education
- Spiritual Directors International
- Sole proprietor of ReNewal Counseling and Spiritual Guidance
- Individual / Group Spiritual guidance and personal growth
- Counseling / Coaching for individuals, couples, groups
- Inner Family Systems oriented work
- Jungian oriented work
ReNewal Counseling & Spiritual Direction
Traditions Drawn Upon
I am deeply rooted in the Progressive and Mystical Judeo-Christian traditions as well as those of other majors religions.
I have drawn upon the teachings of Indigenous People’s, Waldorf Education and Rudolph Steiner, Eastern teachers, and the vast array of imaginative writings from psycho-spiritual modalities as well as literature in general.
The work of the Jungian and Inner Family Systems teachers and practitioners form a fundamental base for my approach to personal and collective transformation.
Each of us carries the wholeness of being waiting to be born over and over again. This core “Self” is who we are and who leads us in an inner community of all our myriad parts.